Wednesday 9 April 2008

Getting better

Currently listening to: "Fratres- for Violin & Piano" (this clip is only the opening section of the piece)- Arvo Pärt



I'm finally getting better - YEAY! I've been to the doctor and I know it's nothing serious...



Also my appitite returned today - the last time I lost my appitite was when I was about 2 years old when on holiday in Gran Canaria, but thats another story. When I got home from the doctors I made myself a sort of carbonara. I used the cabonara bit of the resipie from a this BBC food page, however I used ham instead of pancetta and I also added garlic and sweetcorn.


Anyway, not really got much else to talk about after yesterday's rather lengthy blog!


Mike

4 comments:

Jules said...

Good to hear your feeling better. Ah yes, when you lost your appetite ;)

I made a carbonara a few nights ago. Yours looks yum.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how funny! I've just stumbled on your blog and the coincidence is that my boyfriend is also a classical composer (student) and he does make a mean carbonara too!

Mike said...

How random... Well they do say composers make the best chefs! Where does he study?
Mike

Anonymous said...

:D KCL.