- Take your breast and flip it over
- Chop off the flappy bit of meat as shown below
- Slice the breast open (as shown below again) and open up
- Coat in crack pepper (or what ever you want to put on it)
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 200c for 15-20mins
My knife is a bit blunt so it really hashed up cutting it into strips!
Anyway this was the finished product
Got to get to bed though have a lot of portfolio work to get through in the morning!
P.S - I forgot to mention in my last blog GBK have a buy one get one free offer at the mo (mon to thurs - runs out the end of the month) click here to print the voucher.